Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ivory Dinner Jacket Ivory Dress And White Tuxes?

Ivory dress and white tuxes? - ivory dinner jacket

Our marriage was originally a "black and white" wedding, until he falls in love with a dress of ivory.

Our ladies wear long dresses made of black tea, and the groomsmen wore white tuxedos with black tuxedo pants.

My question is: To what extent do you think would be in conflict with my ivory dress? It is very difficult and expensive to find jackets ivory black tuxedo pants, so I wonder if I should go with the white dress for boys.

I do not want everyone to be black in my wedding - and the girls have their dresses. What to do with these guys?

5 comments:

stephani... said...

Hello, I was afraid that the problem also ... I bought a wedding dress in ivory and my husband had a white vest / tie with his tux.
in all my wedding photos of my white dress looks like .. I personally say if it is good (only on my experience!)
Here are some of my wedding photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24850492 @ N0 ...

stephani... said...

Hello, I was afraid that the problem also ... I bought a wedding dress in ivory and my husband had a white vest / tie with his tux.
in all my wedding photos of my white dress looks like .. I personally say if it is good (only on my experience!)
Here are some of my wedding photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24850492 @ N0 ...

cardgirl... said...

Forget the white tuxedo jackets and go with traditional black tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen. I do not know how to add, especially in black dresses for girls, but maybe you can use a piece of ivory with a bow on the back of the dress ... Pause black everything. In addition to color, with colorful flowers, such as raspberry, ivy green, ivory roses and pink roses. Men boutineers white or cream-colored shirts with bow ties and colorful.

Tricie68 said...

When men in black jacket is a nice change and you can easily meet your color. You can reach an ivory shirt, tie and black jacket Ivory Ivory balance. And of course women carrying bouquets of ivory ... it is not "black". But I think black dresses are great and always elegant. The white jacket is ambiguous.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I like the combination of all. Forget the ivory-white (which none does not work), but neither white jacket and black pants! Lighten coordinate to W Flower girls and boys, black coat, white shirts and ties that with the flowers.

Post a Comment