Friday, February 19, 2010

Beebee Gun Dog Do U Think Theres Something Wrong?

Do u think theres something wrong? - beebee gun dog

If theres a dog that barks always tied up and ... I'm ok at war with my neighbors ... My dog barks incessantly, when I walk hes the dog's barking in his yard on a string ... hes one years and the only time I've ever seen when he plays with the dog was 1 hours ... barks the whole time ... Live 2 houses away from me and theres FNEC between what is my Nighbor other then live on the other side of it ... and she has 4 dogs bark bark collar, but she puts her own ... And I saw the dog said to be quiet, but after 1 ... I'm sleeping all night and my friend, I only worked graveyard and can sleep when your dog is barking ... Well, I admit, I'm stupid and threatened to kill the dog with a pistol to Bibi ... wellI've never really love dogs, wouldnt be a real shame that I just said that to him to shut up ... ok I admit it was stupid of me I can understand that more than angry ... but

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I had the same problem a few years ago. I finally tell him about his dog. She said, "it would always bark. Well, he did not. I cry at the end of the police. I learned that there are many complaints about his dog. I had to get rid of him or has to incur fines. My cities city ordinances, that can help you in your situation. Do you feel a dog at the dog. The dog is barking to attract attention and boredom.

Femmina E said...

Tell them that if your dog may show some love and she held and played with him would be happier! I do not hear of dogs in these conditions!

Post a Comment