Thursday, February 18, 2010

Marshall Jmp-1 Preamp For Sale Guitar Amp Volume All The Way Up And Wont Turn Down How Do I Fix It? 10 Points To The Right Answer!

Guitar amp volume all the way up and wont turn down how do i fix it? 10 points to the right answer! - marshall jmp-1 preamp for sale

One day when I broke my backup, and then replace it with the same backup. came in (phewww), but when I plugged my guitar in the band was at the bottom (the command was in configuration 1) I have tried to move the joystick from side to side and change not s volume up or below. So you can now for my amp (which is a play Halfstack: Marshall JMP-1 Preamp) is too high. Is there anything I can do to work the volume control again. I can not afford to have a technician. I saved a lot of money fixing my constituency in recent years, but I have no idea what to do here. everything seems normal. Please let me know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

replace the volume control ....

Post a Comment